Project Administrator (Heavy Highway)
- Corpus Christi, TX
What you'll be doing
- Utilize MS Word, Excel and MS Outlook to create documents, respond to inquiries and create spreadsheets. Distribute and receive bi-weekly overnight packages from the regional office, order safety supplies and office supplies. Assist with new hire processing at the job site. Answer job trailer phone, route phone calls, answer general inquiries, take messages and contact others as requested. Enter production figures into the database. Assist with additional administrative tasks. Maintain common work areas including meeting rooms and break rooms. Maintain a highly organized work area and manage multiple projects simultaneously. Write reports, business correspondence and project documents. Speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization. Read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals. Perform other unlisted duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- One to three months of related experience or training. Be able to communicate in English via verbal and written communications. Moderate to high level of computer skills in MS Word, MS Excel and MS Outlook. Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals. Valid driving license for occasional, required travel. Ability to compute rate, ratio and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs. Moderate physical activity performing somewhat strenuous daily activities of a primarily administrative nature.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
Who is the client company
- This is one of the largest and most respected contractors company in the nation.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org