Project Accounting Specialist
- Andover, MA
What you'll be doing
- The candidate providing training on the billing process to new project manager and project assistant. Producing draft invoices on a weekly basis. Logging draft bills and following up as necessary. Editing and preparing final invoices. Entering or processing new projects in the accounting software system. Ensuring project setup information is complete and entered accurately. Providing project financial reporting when requested by PM and PAS. Contributing as needed to keep the overall department running smoothly. Perform all other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- 1-3 years experience in a position requiring solid bookkeeping skills and good people skills, required. Ideal candidate will have experience with billing in a professional services firm. Advanced Excel skills a plus.
Required Schooling / Training
- BS in business or accounting preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is a multi-office environmental consulting firm.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org