Programmer/Applications Systems Analyst
- Columbus, OH
What you'll be doing
- Responsible for the software analysis and requirement process. Work with business unit to formulate and define system scope and objective. Prepare detailed specification from which program will be written. Design, code, test, debug, document and maintain those program. Apply proven communication, analytical and problem solving skill to help identify, communicate and resolve system issue in order to maximize the benefit of the information system investment. Devise or modify procedure to solve complex problem considering computer equipment capacity and limitation, operate time and form of desire result. Contribute to the establishment or implementation of new or revised application system and program and provide orientation and training to end user as needed. Collaborate on developing standard for all software system application activity and provide technical guidance to other information technology staff. Create specification, diagram and other document as necessary to ensure adequate technical and end user documentation exist for system and application. Support other function within information technologies department as appropriate.
What your background should be
- Industry certifications or equivalent experience required. Business analysis or IT development experience or coursework in a relevant and applicable programming language. Proven experience in writing or interpreting user requirements, business applications design and development of business applications strongly preferred. Accounting knowledge and healthcare industry experience a plus. Strong knowledge of language development and application design. Exceptional analytical and organizational skills and ability to multi task. Highly developed verbal and written communication skills. Detail oriented and creative problem solving approach. Ability to work independently and as part of a team. Excellent interpersonal skills.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in computer science or related discipline.
Who is the client company
- The not-for-profit organization is an innovative leader in integrating housing, health care and supportive services, serving seniors of all income levels and families.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org