- Omaha, NE
What you'll be doing
- Consult with customers about software system design and maintenance. Analyze user needs and software requirements. Design, develop and modify software systems including in-house developed applications. Implement and configure third-party software applications. Modify existing software, both in-house developed and third-party software, to correct errors or to improve performance. Develop and execute software testing and validation procedures. Follow defined processes for validation and documentation. Assist in planning, project management and overall support of all software applications. Answer user inquiries regarding software operation to resolve problems.
What your background should be
- The applicant should have one-year experience in related field. Strong communication skills. Ability to operate and deliver solutions with a customer service mentality. Proven ability to take initiative to learn new skills and apply skills.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor's degree in management information systems or computer science.
Who is the client company
- Manufactures of hematology, chemistry, immunology, and histology products for the clinical laboratory.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com