Programmatic Account Manager
- New York, NY
What you'll be doing
- Maintain deep relationships with the client base and identify new opportunities for clients to increase advertiser efficiency. Build and maintain a strong knowledge of double click bid manager (DBM). Own the media strategy and optimize campaigns directly when needed. Serve as a liaison with clients regarding new product launches and advertising opportunities. Provide detailed account analyses and ensure that company advertisers are satisfied with their performance goals. Promote "programmatic buying" both internally and externally.
What your background should be
- 3 years of experience in advertising sales, marketing, consulting, or media. Preferred qualifications. Online advertising campaign optimization experience. Strong familiarity with online media buying and selling processes and a base knowledge of DSPs, SSPs, and ad exchanges. Demonstrated the ability to be flexible/adaptable in exercising judgment in a dynamic environment. Demonstrated strategic and analytical sales approach. Ability to work collaboratively in a team setting both internally and externally.
Required Schooling / Training
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
Who is the client company
- This is an American multinational technology company specializing in Internet-related services and products.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org