Program Manager (VIRTUAL)-Professional Development Services
- Dallas, TX
What you'll be doing
- Manage the activities related to the solution, proposal and delivery teams assigned to implement various large-scale enterprise learning and development solutions for company's largest clients. Represent organization as the primary interface to the client during the solution, proposal, and implementation phases for company services. Manage company's largest client project relationships, escalate issues for resolution appropriately and in a timely fashion, identify add-on project opportunities, and adhere to company professional development services methodologies. Schedule appropriate company, 3rd party, and/or client resources as needed. Create work breakdown structure (WBS) for the project including company, 3rd party and/or client resources, along with detailed resource loaded project plans for each phase of the program. Ensure solution delivery on time, on budget and with high quality for each phase of the program. During the solution phase, manage and coordinate a cross-business and/or cross-functional team through the design of complex client solutions. During the proposal phase, manage and coordinate a cross-business and/or cross-functional team through the development, review, and submittal of company's proposal to meet the client defined schedule. During implementation, ensure the achievement of project outcomes as defined in the project charter and as expected by the client. During implementation, set success criteria, metrics, baselines, and targets for the project teams. Monitor and report program metrics and communicate regular program updates to project team members, company management and client project team members as is appropriate. Set metrics targets as may be assigned from time to time by project and as part of the management by objectives (MBOs). Oversee the quality of deliverables, documentation, project library and compliance with meeting the expectations of the statement of work. Collect, manage and report on the program's financial status regularly, and advise on strategies to manage the budget. Regularly assess project risks, and associated remedies. Perform other duties as assigned or apparent.
What your background should be
- PMP (project management professional) certification preferred or similar experience on large-scale, complex projects. Seven (7) or more years of experience in a project management role, preferably within a professional training organization. An instructional design background developing instructor led training and eLearning using a variety of multi-media platforms is a significant plus. Experience with collaboration tools such as SharePoint, group messaging platforms, and document repositories. Excellent decision making skills. Excellent verbal, written, listening and presentation skills. Ability to create a positive teaming environment and to deal with conflict. Strong problem solving, analytical, financial and management skills. Able to manage and deal with ambiguity. Strong knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite, in addition to MS Project and Visio. Excellent time management, organization and planning habits.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor's degree in a related field.
Who is the client company
- Concern about educational services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com