Program Manager Veteran Services
- Los Angeles, CA
What you'll be doing
- Direct a full range of professional and para-professional employees in efficient program operations. Evaluate program effectiveness and make recommendations to senior management for program changes and improvements. Advise senior management regarding future program direction. Develop and maintain inter-agency and community relationships. Collaborate with other adult services program staff to formulate plans for effective program activities. Coordinate in-service training events for staff. Monitor program compliance to funding sources regulations as well as internal policies and procedures.
What your background should be
- 4-5 years of experience working in a human services leadership role. Proficiency with Microsoft Office. Effective written and oral communications skills (English). Valid California driver's license, insurance and reliable transportation
Required Schooling / Training
- MSW or Master's degree in relevant field preferred
Who is the client company
- This is a non-profit organization that provides affordable housing and other assistance services primarily to low-income people throughout the United States.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org