Program Manager (Supply Chain Operations)
- Charlotte, NC
What you'll be doing
- Act as primary point of contact for the customer on operational and performance issues. Monitor project performance to customer requirements and expectations. Regular reports on program performance. Coordinate work of various functional groups such as operations, it, quality, and billing. Identify areas of non-conformance and develop remedial plans. Translate operations needs into draft requirements for it development. Manage inventory levels to ensure timely order fulfillment. Resolve customer issues in a timely manner via a customer-defined escalation process and coordination of internal resources. Conduct regular meetings with operations/business managers to ensure customer needs and timelines are achieved.
What your background should be
- Minimum 2-4 years of program, project, or operations management experience in a fast-paced operation. 2+ years of experience within a high volume supply chain/distribution operations and logistics environment. PMP certification preferred, but not required. Previous experience with quality systems a plus. Experience in the telecommunications or cable industries is preferred. Must be an organized, detail oriented, and self-motivated individual. Strong analytical, problem solving, and decision-making skills. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Have the ability to work independently and as part of a team. Flexibility to travel is required. Proficiency in MS office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and project), report preparation and data analysis. SQL knowledge is a plus. Ability to interpret and comprehend contract language is a plus.
Required Schooling / Training
- BS degree in business, project management, supply chain or related discipline.
Who is the client company
- This is a full-service, global engineering, repair and logistics company providing best-cost solutions to the communications industry.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org