Program Manager-Mobile Computing
- Holtsville, NY
What you'll be doing
- Overall responsibility for the planning, development and execution of the development plan from the initial product requirements phase to final certification and commercial release. Comprehensive product development plans including schedules, budgets and resource planning for both internal and external partner needs for WAN enabled devices. Knowledgeable in product design requirements, product costing, product qualification, global regulatory & network carriers to achieve all phases of development leading up to final certification and commercial release. Manage JDM product development including NRE negotiations and scheduling of activities. Responsible for managing large global project teams across multiple regions. Identify and manages program enhancements and process improvements. Conduct project reviews through the life of the project. Responsible for direct communication to relevant senior level management & stakeholders. Lead moderately-complex communications and negotiations with internal or external clients.
What your background should be
- Minimum 5 years experience in the wireless industry in a program management role. Excellent communication and negotiation skills. Able to manage and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously. Strong organization skills and with attention to detail working knowledge of 3GPP and 3GPP2 requirements.
Required Schooling / Training
- B.S. engineering degree with MBA is preferred.
Who is the client company
- This company builds tracking technology and solutions that generate actionable information and insight, giving companies unprecedented visibility into their businesses by giving physical things a digital voice.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org