- Redmond, WA
What you'll be doing
- Serve as a functional expert in all aspects of distribution and capacity planning, inventory management, strategic sourcing model, cost trade off analysis and collaborative supply chain. Serve as subject matters expert in designing and implementing excellent supply chain planning software solution to automate strategic and tactical tasks. Communicate to leadership the recommended supply plan, including its underlying assumption and strategic basis, upside and downside risk factor and organizational plan for adapting to the unpredictable. Execute measure and continuously improve key end-to-end supply-chain performance indicator and maintain a culture of continuous improvement.
What your background should be
- Five or more years of progressive experience in various supply-chain planning role. Experience managing a team that is building and validating data oriented plan backed up by well-reasoned judgment. A proven record of accomplishment of business intelligence or data mining experience. Excellent communication, collaboration skills. Outstanding systems thinking and design skills.
Required Schooling / Training
- Master degree in operation, industrial engineering, business or other related quantitative disciplines.
Who is the client company
- This is an American multinational technology company that develops,manufactures,supports and sells computer software services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com