- Holliston, MA
What you'll be doing
- Lead major programs, consisting of key new products or product expansion, from concept phase through delivery of product to customer. Manage programs which require coordination across a wide range of functional groups. Identify and facilitate issue resolution and implementation of business process revisions required for successful completion of the program for all functions of the business affected by the program. Manage/drive program schedule, risk and issue management, scope change management and tracking key program deliverables. Accountable for delivering key programs on time, within budget and within scope. Perform role of liaison with customers and suppliers on key business programs as appropriate. Facilitate communication between depts., including: sales, marketing communications, design, engineering, materials, customer service, QA and operations, on key programs. Follow and re-inforce a stage- gate NPI process for new product programs in coordination with project engineers. Lead and coordinate cross-functional, cross-departmental, cross-company teams that are responsible for all aspects of the program. Ensure that the status of key programs is communicated effectively at all levels of the organization. Perform duties in accordance with established quality standards.
What your background should be
- Minimum 6 years cross-functional program/project management experience is required. Experience in a cGMP and FDA regulated environment strongly preferred. Proven success in delivering significant projects, within budget and specified timeframes, while ensuring customer satisfaction. Outstanding organizational, communication, interpersonal, relationship building skills conducive to collaboration. Proven ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment where you must take on multiple responsibilities. Able to solve problems in a measured and creative way.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in a technical field.
Who is the client company
- This company develops & delivers cost-effective insulated thermal packaging solutions to protect the integrity of temperature sensitive products.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com