- Aberdeen, MD
What you'll be doing
- Defines, launches, and drives mission-critical strategic and operational initiatives in core non-technical programs. Creates a method of change management including ownership of a documentation library, communication plans, process training, etc. Acquires follow-on business associated with assigned programs and for supporting new business development by leading proposals. Manages complex task and development of standards and processes for scheduling, administration, and accounting. Provides thought leadership to project analyses and process improvement activities. Manages directors/managers from multiple departments to accomplish interdepartmental initiatives. Clearly documents and presents findings including creation of diagrams and procedure documentation. Responsible for driving recommendations through to implementation. Communicates effectively with a wide variety of technical and non-technical audiences. Identifies, analyzes and defines project/program requirements and scope. Exercises broadly delegated authority for planning, directing, coordinating, administering, and executing many routine and complex projects/programs. Defines, acquires, and allocates budget, staff, and other resources necessary to accomplish the goals and/or objectives of the program group/function. Interviews, selects and trains staff to provide quality results for the organization as needed. Develops performance plans and evaluations of employees, including subordinate supervisors as well as reviews evaluations to assure equity of individual employee performance objectives, standards and ratings among lower level staff/groups.
What your background should be
- Should have 12 to 15 years of related experience, including three to five years of supervisory/management experience.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This is a multinational professional services and information technology company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com