Program Management Professional
- Louisville, KY
What you'll be doing
- Engage others by gathering multiple views and being open to diverse perspectives, focusing on a shared purpose that puts company's overall success first. Develop and strengthen networks and relationships, both inside and outside the organization, that support company performance; proactively and transparently contributes information and energy toward creating value with others. Listen and communicate with respect and empathy toward others. Build trusting relationships through accountability and integrity in actions. Seek out learning from experience, other people and various resources; strives to develop and expand personal ability and performance. Help others upgrade their capability to contribute to the company.
What your background should be
- Strategic thinking and planning capabilities; organized and detail-oriented. Enthusiasm and motivation essential; a confident change-agent. Strong client engagement, business acumen and emotional intelligence. Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and programs.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in a related field.
Who is the client company
- Client company provides health insurance services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com