- Pittsburgh, PA
What you'll be doing
- The program assistant is responsible for promoting a quality living environment to a population of formerly homeless adults at their place of residence. The program assistant will service location to the neighborhood by networking and building relationships with the neighbors, churches and social programs in the area; receiving walk-ins and making appropriate service referrals for services to the homeless population of Wilkinsburg. Additional responsibilities include assisting at the annual cold weather shelter and performing data entry. Perform all other duties as assigned by management.
What your background should be
- 4 years of relevant experience. Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in human services or related field.
Who is the client company
- The client company is a not-for-profit health system.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com