Professional Service Specialist
- Glassboro, NJ
What you'll be doing
- Under the direction of the support desk coordinator, this position will work as part of a team that is responsible for responding to telephone, email and in person request for technology assistance. The responsibilities are primarily focused on resolving basic computer, networking and telecom problem, gathering information from client, submitting and responding to service request in the work order system and assigning more difficult problem and issue to the appropriate network and system service personnel. Perform all other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- One or more years of applicable experience providing telephone, email or in person technical support. Excellent customer service skills and the ability to provide professional and courteous service. Experience providing technical support over the phone and via email is required. Demonstrated ability to explain computer concepts to a diverse set of users including faculty, staff and students. Proficient with computers and knowledgeable of operating systems including Windows XP, Windows 7 and Mac OS X. Thorough knowledge of software applications, such as Microsoft Office and popular web browsers. Knowledge of anti virus software, basic firewall and other security applications. Ability to quickly learn computer based applications and information. Strong critical thinking skills to diagnose problems. Ability to break down problems to identify causes and effects to determine the likely root cause.
Required Schooling / Training
- 4 years degree in a related field.
Who is the client company
- Concern about educational services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org