- Kennesaw, GA
What you'll be doing
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services. Establish customer relationships and follow up with customers, as needed. Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service. Service can include responding to inquiries regarding insurance availability, eligibility, coverage, policy changes, transfers, claim submissions, and billing clarification. Work with the agent to establish and meet marketing goals. Use a customer focused, needs based review process to educate customers about insurance options. Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success each and every day.
What your background should be
- Interest in marketing products and services based on customer needs. Excellent interpersonal skills. Excellent communication skills-written, verbal and listening.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school associates or bachelor degree.
Who is the client company
- The company provides staffing & recruiting services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com