- Fond du Lac, WI
What you'll be doing
- Supervise the activities of the employee to ensure for an efficient and safe work force. Review daily production schedule to meet daily production need are met. Monitor quality of product to assure compliance with specification. Recommend measure to improve production method, equipment performance and quality of product. Reporting to an area manager in manufacturing, the production supervisor focus on overseeing the manufacturing process of the die cast department and the efficient utilization of manpower to obtain maximum efficiency. Perform all other assigned task as required.
What your background should be
- Two to three years of prior supervisory experience in a manufacturing environment is required. Must be proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel. Die cast experience preferred. Lean six sigma experience preferred.
Required Schooling / Training
- Minimum of associate degree required. Bachelor degree is strongly preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is an American corporation that specializes in developing, manufacturing and marketing a wide variety of products.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com