- Deepwater, NJ
What you'll be doing
- Responsible for compliance with policies, procedures and safety standards related to process safety management (PSM) involving high hazard processes. Ensure continuous and efficient production in desired quantity and quality. Interface with supply chain for coordination of production schedules and understanding of customer needs. Interface with site maintenance for coordination of maintenance work and effective execution of the work management process. Interface with technology group to coordinate and support improvement programs and initiatives for the production asset. Drive continuous improvement toward increased competitiveness through company production systems. Lead by setting high standards and operating discipline. Respond to personnel, operational, and safety and environmental incidents. Manage daily production in a safe and environmentally sound manner, supporting PSM, cost, yield, utility, production capability, and continuous improvement objectives. Serve as unit TCPA coordinator. Responsible for coordinating operations 24 hours a day.
What your background should be
- Demonstrated leadership abilities and the ability to work with a diverse population of employees. Must have fundamental understanding of process safety management (PSM) systems and high hazard. Processes strong computer skills including MS office specifically proficient in Excel application. Ability to assess and improve individual and group performance. Experience in setting and maintaining meaningful metrics to drive improvement. Including knowledge and experience with statistical process control (SPC). Demonstrated knowledge & experience using and interpreting key metrics used to monitor and improve the process (uptime, yield and quality metrics). Work hour flexibility to be the first call for a 24/7 operation. Six Sigma black or green belt certification. Experience with SAP PM module is a plus.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelors or higher degree in engineering, operations management, or related discipline.
Who is the client company
- This company is one of the leading American chemical company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com