- Tempe, AZ
What you'll be doing
- Responsible for production on full service orders, including finishing services and large job management. Process and produce signs & graphics print/finish orders as requested and/or directed. Operate printing and auxiliary equipment. Perform all phases of equipment set-up, operation and routine maintenance. Maintain equipment and supplies, to include cleaning and repairing. Provide customer service, including problem solving to satisfy those needs with a minimum amount of supervision. Produce work in accordance to workflow requirements in order to enable done right on time quality results. Follow instructions of supervisors and assists other team members in performing center functions. Apply a thorough knowledge of theory and technique to achieve the highest possible quality. Take preemptive action to prevent errors and waste. Troubleshoot equipment and customer problems using extensive knowledge of solutions and resources. Direct work of production team members. All other duties as needed or required.
What your background should be
- Previous 1+ year of experience in design or graphics software preferred. Commercial print environment experience preferred. Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to stand during entire shift, excluding meal and rest periods. Ability to communicate effectively with customers, vendors, and other team members.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This is a chain of stores that provides ground shipping, printing, copying and binding services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org