- Sonora, CA
What you'll be doing
- Manage and oversee pre-production approval process, which includes samples, testing protocols, QC, etc. Develop and execute Time-and-Action calendars with suppliers from concept to final production to ensure timely deliveries. Develop costing strategy and manage costing processes to achieve goals. Daily communication with overseas factories to work out production problems that arise and manage factory relationships. Deliver weekly WIP to the product and operations teams. Track POs with supplier to ensure the sample and bulk production process remains on calendar. Identify areas for improvement to production process and present action plans to management and suppliers. Manage the creation and update of packaging manuals for each PO, order appropriate packaging from suppliers, and track production and delivery of packaging.
What your background should be
- The ideal candidate must have a successful history in clothing production management. Minimum 3 to 5 years of proven clothing production experience. Experience creating and managing production schedules. Knowledge of US trade agreements and US customs tariff schedules preferred. Proficiency in Microsoft Office, strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel. Excellent math and calculation skills. International travel experience strongly preferred.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelors degree preferred.
Who is the client company
- Swim shirts & other sun protection clothes seller company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com