- Scottsville, KY
What you'll be doing
- The core responsibilities of the Production Manager are to oversee and manage all production activities and supervise the team of employees, ensuring compliance with company policies and procedures. Other duties include developing work schedules and assignments, carrying out materials inspections, maintaining personnel and performance records and recruit, evaluate and train employees.
What your background should be
- Requires progressive manufacturing experience and supervisory experience.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience.
Who is the client company
- Technology company providing indoor climate solutions, developing and supplying products and systems that deliver safe, healthy, comfortable, productive, and energy-efficient indoor environments for people to work and stay in.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org