- St. Louis, MO
What you'll be doing
- The production manager serves as a member of company production team and oversees projects for creative production, as well as media placement and trafficking. This position works with creative and media teams to deliver on-time, on-target, and on-budget projects. The position requires a deep understanding of and respect for the creative process and creative execution, media buying practices, direct mail rules and regulations, result analytics, and brings a high level of organization to the role.
What your background should be
- Minimum of three years of demonstrated marketing, project management, or media buying experience. Ability to manage projects. Ability to create and improve processes that include organizing, prioritizing, and scheduling work assignments. Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing. Must possess strong organizational skills, a passion for creative work, integrity, and high energy.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor's degree in marketing communications, business or related field.
Who is the client company
- Concern about hospital & health care services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org