- Portland, OR
What you'll be doing
- Essential duties of the position are maintaining clean machinery and tidy work areas, operating equipment according to instructions and under the supervision of the lead operator, loading and unloading trucks, and maintaining product inventories. The post holder will also be expected to report defective equipment and unsafe conditions and adhere to safety guidelines at all times.
What your background should be
- Must have the ability to lift and/or move 50 lbs. from ground level, occasionally up to 100 lbs. with assistance if needed.
Required Schooling / Training
- High School Diploma or equivalent, or a comparable combination of education, training, and experience.
Who is the client company
- Manufacturer of concrete masonry, lawn, garden, and paving products with over 200 operating locations.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org