Production Lab Assistant (Processing)
- Omaha, NE
What you'll be doing
- Prepare for incoming raw materials by obtaining bottles from the sterile services department, and labeling the bottles and vials. Complete all sampling and check-in procedures on the raw material. Assist with processing incoming raw materials by washing, balancing bottles, pulling samples of the material and filtering. Assist in processing materials by adding diluents, centrifuging and aspirating. Complete all appropriate documentation necessary for traceability, including component files and lot information, accurately, legibly and in a timely manner.
What your background should be
- Previous manufacturing experience preferred. Must have good communication skills. Basic computer skills. Multitasking ability must.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent; associate degree preferred.
Who is the client company
- Manufactures of hematology, chemistry, immunology, and histology products for the clinical laboratory.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org