- Paso Robles, CA
What you'll be doing
- The organization is currently looking for a production assistant. Understand and comply with all applicable internal and external health, safety, and environmental policies. Safely perform operating tasks using a variety of chemical processing equipment. Follow established operating procedures. Complete and maintain comprehensive records. Organize work to meet multiple tasks. Package material into containers (pails, drums, totes, etc.). Clean equipment as required for maintenance or next batch; maintain housekeeping at excellent levels. Perform other duties as assigned by management if required.
What your background should be
- Previous experience in a team-based work environment. Must have basic math and reading skill. Strong interpersonal communication skills. Ability to plan tasks independently. Willing to work overtime, if needed.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- Concern about staffing and recruiting services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com