Product Support Representative.
- Beaverton, OR
What you'll be doing
- Provide telephone, fax, online chat, and email support for DAT products delivers customer service, product support, and customer training processes insurance certificates. Respond to support requests and acts as a technical advisor for DAT supported products. Provide account retention activities. Trains new and existing customers adhere to established business rules. Meet performance metrics, which include schedule adherence, utilization rate, monitoring, phone time. Manage/update customer information provide load posting and searching capabilities. Respond and resolve billing inquires. Identification of potential sales opportunities provides basic technical support including password resets and usability issues. Produces consistently high quality work while maintaining excellent documentation of work completed. Assist product managers and engineering staff with product development by relaying customer problems, concerns and requests. Other duties may be assigned as business and department requirements are adjusted.
What your background should be
- Ability to learn and follow standard operating procedures intermediate analytical/problem solving skills. Excellent presentation skills. Typing skills exceptional telephone skills, excellent customer service skills. Basic pc skills including internet navigation skills; specifically the ability to use email and a web browser to locate, retrieve and process information in an accurate and efficient manner. Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Time management an organizational skills. 1-3 years Customer Service experience. Previous experience in a call center environment preferred but not required. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from employees, groups, and customers. bilingual English/Spanish is a plus but not required.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
Who is the client company
- The company provides actionable information to the most extensive network of transportation professionals in North America.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com