Product Support Representative
- Sunnyvale, CA
What you'll be doing
- Manage clients by providing support via phone, email and case management tools. This includes establishing a close relationship with the clients, keeping abreast of all cases submitted, and generating reports and metrics for clients and internal teams. Deliver client expectations by providing timely status updates and ensure an accurate and complete resolution that meets or exceeds contractual service levels. Develop in-depth understanding of product knowledge across all products and impart knowledge to clients and other team members. For service interruption issues, gather status from the internal teams (engineering, operations and release management) and notify client base on all system maintenance and service interruptions, as per the service level agreements. Attend internal meetings and cross-train other teams/team members on processes and client-specific installations. Show flexibility and willingness to be on-call when required to ensure client support is not impacted.
What your background should be
- The candidate should have 2 to 4 years customer service experience with a focus on finance or software application. Demonstrated ability to solve complex technical issues requiring in-depth research and analysis. Ability to take initiative and drive process changes for improvements. Ability to multi-task effectively. Excellent technical, analytical and problem solving skills.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in computer science, finance, management information systems or related field.
Who is the client company
- This is an American worldwide provider of financial services technology.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com