Product Support Expert
- Mountain View, CA
What you'll be doing
- Solve technical issues for customers and service center agents by troubleshooting and investigating problems, prioritizing and escalating issue reports, managing and optimizing issue workflow and proactively identifying support needs. Improve internal efficiency and customer satisfaction by proactively identifying opportunities to optimize existing or new processes and tools. Be versed on companies online help, community forums, and high touch support channels and tools. Analyze and monitor key user and operational metrics to help drive improvements to company product and support offerings. Collaborate with engineering, product, vendor workforce and other cross-functional teams on specific user-impacting issues and bugs.
What your background should be
- 4 years of experience working cross-functionally. Experience working with technology-related products, support operations and/or consulting. Ability to analyze and monitor key user and operational metrics to help drive improvements to company product and support offerings are preferred. Ability to work with companies partners (vendor operators and call center agents) in a positive, product way that encourages collaboration. Forensic skills and attention to detail with the ability to effectively multitask and work independently. Excellent soft skills, with proven ability to turn frustrated customers into happy customers. Excellent project management skills. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Required Schooling / Training
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
Who is the client company
- An American multinational technology company specializing in Internet-related services and products. These include online advertising technologies, search, cloud computing, and software.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org