Product Support Engineer
- Chandler, AZ
What you'll be doing
- Ensure merchants implement paypal payment processing solutions with a high degree of quality and use optimal integration strategies and techniques. Identify, troubleshoot, and run test scenarios for technical issues with paypal code, software, hardware, devices and endpoints, and communicate fixes or workarounds for an issue. Generate and review in-depth technical information (sample code, white papers, FAQs, snippets) for distribution to paypal merchants. Serve as a knowledgeable resource to provide technical business solutions to merchants and developers, and to address paypal product questions with sales departments. Give presentations to audiences of varying sizes (In person and over the phone). Attend meetings and take on leader role as point of contact or stakeholder for projects. Participate in the development of tools, systems and processes aimed at improving product supportability or overall support productivity. Advise management and appropriate groups on support issues which impact customer satisfaction and provide recommendations for appropriate actions.
What your background should be
- 1+ years previous experience in troubleshooting technical web based issues. 1+ years previous experience with ecommerce, website development, & requirements gathering. 1+ years previous experience with payments (credit card, banking, online, offline), especially with ecommerce systems, payments gateways and payment processors. Strong verbal (phone) communication skills utilizing active listening and clearly speaking to customers. Strong written (email) communication utilizing proper grammar and punctuation. Ability to work independently while making sound recommendations to merchants and to internal paypal teams. Well developed sense of urgency and follow through. Ability to multitask multiple systems, screens, and tasks during customer contacts. Time management and adherence to schedules.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This is an American multinational corporation and e-commerce company, providing consumer to consumer& business to consumer sales services via internet.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org