Product support analyst
- New York, NY
What you'll be doing
- On behalf of a global financial services firm, test, release and support prime brokerage risk and margin applications will used to evaluate client portfolios. The applicant will work with business partners to gather and define user requirements, determine technology development priority, develop requirements documents, and manage the prioritization of technology deliverables. S/he will develop, execute and implement quality assurance methodology and test strategies. The position will perform operations in Microsoft excel including financial & statistical formulas, lookup & comparisons, pivoting, and custom formatting for data mapping, data analysis and data reconciliations. Use Microsoft access to source data from various databases to build a database for analysis. The incumbent will create data flow and case diagrams using Microsoft Visio and build project plans using Microsoft project. S/he will create and execute Unix/Linux shell, windows scripts and Autosys Jils for batch automation. The position will write SQL queries and execute triggers and SQL store procedures to analyze data and perform application performance tuning using oracle and SQL server. The role act on alerts per service level agreements and perform incidence and problem management to stabilize the production systems for business use. S/he will also define quality assurance strategy and perform quality assurance and user acceptance testing using quality center and Jira.
What your background should be
- The candidate required analyzing and troubleshooting risk and margin calculators for financial products; writing SQL queries and executing triggers and SQL store procedures to analyze data and perform application performance tuning using oracle and SQL server; defining quality assurance strategy and performing quality assurance and user acceptance testing using quality center and Jira; creating and executing Unix/Linux shell, windows scripts and Autosys Jils for batch automation; utilizing Microsoft suite of products (excel, Visio, access and project) and developing ad-hoc utilities such as macros and DB objects.
Required Schooling / Training
- Masters degree in business administration (MBA), finance, information technology, foreign equivalent, or related field and two (2) years of experience as systems analyst, quality assurance analyst, business analyst or related position.
Who is the client company
- This company operates as a subsidiary of another company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org