Product Specialist/Test Engineer
- San Diego, CA
What you'll be doing
- Conducts and documents on and off site product testing to determine compliance with applicable international standards and regulations in accordance with CB, NRTL,SCC AND AIMD 90/385/EEC, MDD 93/42/EEC. Performs constructional reviews keeps abreast of present and future product safety requirements, test procedures, instrumentation, technology and company engineering service capabilities by internal training sessions, external seminars and reading of technical articles, coordinates and performs NRTL factory inspections as appropriate, represents the test laboratory in any quality audits, maintains the medical device test laboratory quality system compliance through procedures development and editing as required.
What your background should be
- The minimum requirements of the position of Product Specialist/Test Engineer at least one year of experience in product safety testing in medical device industry.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in engineering or related field.
Who is the client company
- This is an international staffing and workforce management company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org