- Bonita, CA
What you'll be doing
- Relentless support of retail outlets (COR / indirect / national retail) in assigned geographic territory. Maximize store sales and in-store presence. Establish brand advocacy through strategic training and salesmanship. Build and maintain strong professional relationships with all in-store personnel that can be leveraged for increased sales. Serve as a consultant to client to help them improve profitability through increased sales volume and product mix. Drive category value and consumer relevance. Coordinate and conduct in-store sale days to drive product knowledge and sales growth. Maintain a thorough understanding of the products and associated accessories of company client and its competitors. Learn and effectively execute new launch materials/products. Collaborate with management on performance goals. Analyze data to identify sales trends and create actionable solutions. Support local and/or national events/trade shows as needed. Develop and implement new regional customer events and incentive programs. Provide feedback to product managers and field management on issues, opportunities, and competitor activities.
What your background should be
- At least 3+ years of training, sales, account management or related experience is required. Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills. Strong leadership, facilitation, and influencing skills. Solid analytical and project management skills. Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with others. Work effectively in a team-oriented and fast-paced environment. Self-starter with the ability to develop and drive sales or marketing strategy.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in marketing or sales.
Who is the client company
- Concern about marketing and advertising services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org