Product Sales Manager
- Pleasant Prairie, WI
What you'll be doing
- Lead and develop the direct marketing effort of company products to distributors and end customers in target markets through sales calls and promotions to increase sales and revenue potential. Contact potential customers, and establish key account networks and working relationships with vendors, suppliers, and major clientele. Develop partnerships with manufacturers and consultants by aligning outside sales agendas with company corporate policy and company objectives for maximum exposure to the market. Analyze and determine potential opportunities for new products within and outside the current product line of manufacturers, consultants, and other affiliated entities. Design and conceptualize strategy on how to optimally leverage partnerships and marketing plans in order to increase product sales. Formulate and organize monthly sales and marketing plans to ensure maximum exposure to key customers and partners. Determine target account list for sales penetration. Visit customers frequently. Develop annual goals and objectives with sales and marketing management. Manage other related sales activities, including developing account strategy and compiling market information. Provide technical and market expertise to assist management and sales personnel with account penetration and new business development. Develop and recommend marketing strategies for products to increase brand awareness. Participate in developing new markets and product ideas. Participate in the planning of trade shows and other marketing events. Appraise market-pricing conditions and prepare detailed marketing/economic analyses. Evaluate competitor sales activities, technology on the market, and recommend appropriate strategies to meet customer expectations and drive sales. Maintain awareness of competitor products and marketing campaigns; communicate information and independent analyses to the appropriate personnel and/or management. Conduct educational and technical training for company personnel outside the office, customers, independent sales representatives, and distributors as needed to facilitate the sale of products. Provide international colleagues across sales and marketing departments with market analyses and product/customer feedback. Prepare regular reports based on independent research and decisions regarding the evaluation of company and third-party sales and marketing activities. Perform other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Minimum 4+ years of experience with sales and/or marketing of electronics or industrial solution technology through reseller channels, system integrators, or end users of accounts. Proven project and time management abilities. Broad technical and/or sales knowledge of a discipline, such as product engineering/development, switch and sensor sales, industrial and regional sales, distribution chains, or inside sales and customer service. Solid problem solving and analytical skills. Ability to work in an intercultural environment with international colleagues. Ability to influence and engage personnel and management at multiple levels within internal and external organizations. English language competency both oral and written. Superior interpersonal, communications and listening skills. Experience in electronics and/or automotive industries.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in business administration/marketing and/or equivalent combination of education.
Who is the client company
- This is the North American arm of German transmission, chassis, and driveline manufacturer ZF Friedrichshafen AG.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org