Product Placement Specialist
- Grand Chute, WI
What you'll be doing
- Maintains a consistent and adequate stock of products on the sales floor and warehouse shelves in a neat, consistent and orderly condition. Assembles products for displays and customers as needed. Arranges displays to coordinate with sales promotions and the season and makes plan-o-gram (POG) revisions as directed. Downs tocks, faces and fronts all merchandise according to company merchandising standards. Assists customers in a professional and courteous manner, as needed, such as getting merchandise for them and helping load heavier items. Receives product in the store warehouse from the company distribution centers or directly from vendors. Records and notifies product placement lead of any issues. Completes required paperwork in an accurate and timely manner. Remains informed on all new and existing products and merchandise programs. Reports any witnessed inappropriate activity or theft immediately to manager on duty. Follows company approved customer service standards. Keeps supervisor informed of important information developments, potential problems and related information necessary for effective management. Performs related work as apparent or assigned.
What your background should be
- At least six months of related retail sales experience with product place, store layouts or equivalent training. Knowledge of light industrial products, hydraulics, etc. High mechanical aptitude. Ability to communicate effectively with customers.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school education or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This is a multi-channel retailer offering a wide selection of products.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com