Product Marketing Manager
- San Diego, CA
What you'll be doing
- Responsible for the commercial marketing activities for FFR and IFR systems, software, and disposables, including: support global product launch strategy, and us launch execution. Create communicate competitive intelligence assessments/updates. Manage product inventory and forecasting. Develop branding, marketing brochures, website, advertising, tradeshow activities and materials in support of the product line. Support logistics and execution of tradeshow podium activities. Support development and execution of product training materials. Routinely communicate with the sales force regarding product updates and availability, competitive activity, sales positioning, and best practices. Manage the internal routing and approval of all marketing materials.
What your background should be
- Minimum 2 years of industry experience up to 3 years of medical device experience; interventional cardiology or radiology experience preferred. Proven track record in developing and executing on-line, social and electronic marketing tactics. Strong electronic media savvy skills and ability to develop and track on line marketing and training programs. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in marketing, business, science, or engineering is preferred.
Who is the client company
- Through its multi-modality platform, this is one of the global leaders in intravascular imaging for coronary and peripheral applications, and physiology.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org