Product Marketing Manager
- Raleigh, NC
What you'll be doing
- Direct the global go-to-market strategy for company training and implement a cross-functional launch process to bring new products to market, including SKU creation, product messaging, pricing and packaging, financial requirements, and operational readiness. Serve as the primary interface between the content development team and broader services organization; document offering specifications and communicate necessary details to respective stakeholders. Oversee the product marketing strategy for new training products; develop core messaging, determine pricing and packaging, establish finance regulations, etc. Collaborate with services marketing to prioritize field marketing initiatives, lead generation campaigns, launch activities, and resource requirements based on product roadmap and industry trends. Serve as the budget manager and facilitate the relationship with third-party vendors for global translation initiatives. Follow revenue and quality metrics for all offerings to ensure their success and flag issues needing attention; manage the retiring process of obsolete education offerings. Lead ongoing weekly go-to-market meetings with a broad range of global stakeholders while building consensus and leading through influence.
What your background should be
- 3+ years of experience in a revenue-generating commercial software training organization. Solid working knowledge of course development cycles, launch strategy, training marketing, competitive pricing, business development, certification programs, and key deliverables related to bringing blended training products to market. Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Excellent project and program management skills. Good knowledge of tools and processes related to go-to-market strategies. Ability to work across departments and global audiences to build solid relationships and gather necessary information as related to GTM. Diverse skill-set, with an ability to rapidly shift between tasks ranging from writing a product description to leading a pricing discussion, pricing analysis, or working with a translation vendor.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor's degree required; MBA is preferred.
Who is the client company
- An American multinational software company providing open-source software products to the enterprise community.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org