Product Marketing Analyst
- Fort Worth, TX
What you'll be doing
- Executing tactical plans that supports the vacations marketing strategy. Coordinating across multiple internal groups including the vacations product team, creative services, copywriting, advertising and social media as well as external hotel co-op partners. Managing marketing calendars to ensure tactics that support marketing plans and co-op partner plans are scheduled. Writing and submitting creative briefs and work orders, synthesizing creative needs from multiple sources. Reviewing creative assets and copy to ensure they are on strategy, providing well-thought out feedback and direction. Requesting marketing placements in other channels (emails, aa.com etc.). Reviewing placements to ensure run as planned. Communicating marketing strategies as needed to ensure all forms of marketing and communication are on target. Gathering and analyze results from marketing efforts to apply to future plans. Managing other product-based marketing projects as assigned.
What your background should be
- Candidate must have a proven track record demonstrating attention to detail, organization, problem solving skills and the ability to prioritize and to perform multiple tasks with tight deadlines. Ability to interact effectively across a variety of teams and levels. Exceptional interpersonal, oral and written communication skills required. Must be a proactive self-starter able to manage a large number of projects and prioritize opportunities. Can identify and drive creative marketing solutions with minimal direction and ease. Possess excellent written/oral communication skills. Able to work with little or no supervision as well as in a team environment. Flexible and adaptable in an evolving environment.
Required Schooling / Training
- BA/BS degree in marketing preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is an American publicly traded airline holding company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com