Product Manager, Marketing Region
- San Jose, CA
What you'll be doing
- This product manager will be part of the smart services product management group with the responsibilities driving product strategy, roadmap execution and portfolio alignment. Product manager work with customers and field representatives to identify features and business requirements. These requirements are analyzed, prioritized and converted into user stories by the product manager. Product manager then work with development, quality assurance engineers and program managers to drive the release roadmap through agile commits, strategy reviews and other governance gates to launch. This position offers a tremendous opportunity to work with cross-functional stakeholders such as sales, support, deployment, marketing, engineering, sales enablement, IT, and operations. Extremely effective communication skills are a critical skill to influence stakeholders. This position requires an independent working style, team spirit and the ability to thrive successfully in a fast-paced, dynamic cross-functional environment. Also, a good understanding of network management and services, how to solve customer problems from a network, applications and business perspective, is critical to succeed in this role.
What your background should be
- 8+ years of work experience in technical role. Experience working with large to medium sized enterprise customers and large reseller partners. Strong technical product management skills, complete product life-cycle and roadmap management minimum of 5 years direct experience. Strong business management skills, experience with ROI and margin analysis, forecasting, pricing, market and competitive research and analysis. experience with agile and scrum software product development methodology as a product owner. Fundamental understanding of network management and data collection protocols and methods. Experience with product management of services products, specifically software as a service (SAAS). Familiarity with enterprise and business to business market. Understanding of company products and networking technologies. Outstanding written and verbal communication skills. Experience with customer and/or partner facing roles. Ability to influence people across and up through the organization. Passionate, self-motivated, problem solver with a can-do attitude. Ability to work and synthesize information from SMEs (subject matter experts) and TMEs (technical marketing engineers). Good presentation skills, including experience with presenting to large external and internal audiences. Demonstrated ability to collaborate with cross-functional stakeholder teams. Ability to deal with ambiguity and adaptable to change .
Required Schooling / Training
- BS/BA required, MBA preferred
Who is the client company
- This is an American corporation that designs, manufactures and sells networking equipment.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org