- New York, NY
What you'll be doing
- Perform market analysis, strategic planning and product planning for companies applications built on the F3 platform. Work with the development team to drive the development life cycle from business requirements all the way through to product release. Infuse the organization with a deep knowledge of customer perspectives and requirements. Meet regularly with customers and partners to elicit needs, validate product direction and support strategic sales activities. Monitor and report on market performance of responsible products. As the product champion, the product manager will perform internal and customer facing product promotion. This includes working closely with product marketing to contribute to marketing materials and engaging with customer facing organizations to position the product effectively, gather feedback and assist with strategic customer engagements. Provide knowledge transfer to ensure customer facing organizations (sales customer support, professional services) are ready to work with new products as introduced.
What your background should be
- 3-5 years in a product management role in a financial technology company with experience delivering highly usable products in a B2B software market. Previous knowledge of the financial industry or over the counter (OTC) derivatives would be an asset. Financial industry qualification such as chartered financial analyst, professional risk management or financial risk management certification would be an asset. Ability to travel to client sites as required approximately 10% of the time. Very strong communication skills with the ability to convey complex information to a range of audiences and through a variety of mediums. Detail oriented with good planning and organizational abilities. Thrive in a fast-paced, intellectually challenging and performance-driven environment with a strong commitment to deadlines. Strong interpersonal skills and customer orientation, adaptability and desire and tenacity to succeed.
Required Schooling / Training
- Computer science, finance or technical undergraduate degree, MBA preferred.
Who is the client company
- The client company provides innovative and trusted financial analytics software to organizations worldwide.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org