- Bellevue, WA
What you'll be doing
- Provide consideration leadership and expertise through communication and presentations of the product and its features, functions and ROI. Manage product enhancements from idea stage through planning, development and execution including writing product requirements documents (PRDs). Highlight not only product success but also challenges. Understand and evangelize customer needs. Be passionate about the overall industry, know trends and competition. Translate business requirements into prioritized feature requirements and make sure to deliver on schedule. Creative and entrepreneurial spirit. Play a critical role in shaping the future of company traffic platform. Strong technical background and technical skills to drive an agile development team.
What your background should be
- 4 plus years of Product Management experience in a related industry. Background in running agile models, scrum, sprint/release planning, execution and delivery. Proven record of accomplishment of collaborating with business teams, converting business requirements into technical requirements, and delivering results. Experience with large scale systems, data center technologies, high availability, health & monitoring is a definite plus.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree or equivalent, MBA is a plus.
Who is the client company
- The company is provides e-commerce sales service.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com