- Jefferson City, MO
What you'll be doing
- Managing the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities. Specifying market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by on-going visits to customers and non-customers. Driving a solution set across development teams (primarily development/engineering, and marketing communications) through market requirements, product contract, and positioning. Developing and implementing a company-wide go-to-market plan, working with all departments to execute. Analyzing potential partner relationships for the product.
What your background should be
- At least 5 years experience in Agile, lean, continuous delivery and DevOps. Readiness to travel 25% travel annually.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma/GED. Masters degree preferred.
Who is the client company
- Concerns with computer hardware, software and IT consulting.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com