- Mukwonago, WI
What you'll be doing
- Develop multiyear strategy & plan and initiate marketing and new product development efforts to grow sales and profits in the category(s) of responsibility. Proactively manage the portfolio of products within the category(s). Implement and monitor strategies including product positioning, forecasting, cost reductions, product updates and obsolescence. Conduct market & user based research to understand the strategic, tactical, and new product development needs within the category(s). Lead and interact globally with various cross functional teams and departments to collaborate and deliver objectives on schedule. Write and submit appropriate documentation to initiate new product efforts. Provide customer input throughout the new product development process. Analyze and interpret findings and report to senior management. Assess and analyze new business or product opportunities and be able to articulate to management findings and recommendation. Collaborate with brand & channel marketing to develop appropriate programs and promotions to deliver quarterly and annual budget.
What your background should be
- A minimum of 4-7 years of experience in marketing/sales roles(s). Position requires accomplished analytic, written, verbal and interpersonal skills plus demonstrated track record of achievements in positions or increasing responsibilities, problem solving and decision making abilities. Proficiency in PC skills including MS Office and internet usage is required.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience.
Who is the client company
- This is a brand of Techtronic industries.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org