- Delano, CA
What you'll be doing
- Develop field to market plan for the assigned citrus variety and manage implementation by work in conjunction with key department such field evaluation, harvesting, packing operation and sales & marketing. Track operational and sales execution, evaluate the economic impact on grower and enterprise profitability. Collaborate with field department in shape and manage harvest and crop management strategy. Deliver available to sell forecast to sales & marketing to support program sell and/or advanced sales. Analyze competitive information that can be used to set pricing policy or reshape sales strategy. Generate monthly and quarterly profitability forecast/analyse to be reviewed with upper management. Support industry and senior management report requirement.
What your background should be
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills. Ability to work effectively in a team environment. Proficiency in working with top tier ERP systems. Oracle, SAP or PeopleSoft is desirable. Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook. Excellent oral and written skills.
Required Schooling / Training
- BA/BS or equivalent with an emphasis in finance, operations or supply chain.
Who is the client company
- This is a food production company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com