Produce/Floral Manager Assistant
- West Bloomfield Township, MI
What you'll be doing
What your background should be
- One year of experience in retail operations. Previous management experience desired. Food safety certification. Proficient merchandising skills to plan and execute produce or floral displays designed to drive profit, create interest, perceived value and suggest meal solutions. Proficient management and leadership skills. Proficient organization and planning skills, especially to manage multiple deadlines and projects. Proficient communication and interpersonal skills, including written, verbal and listening skills. Proficient computer skills in Excel, Word and email. Able to learn and use a variety of proprietary applications and technology. Strong analytical, problem solving and decision making skills.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma required. Bachelor degree preferred.
Who is the client company
- The client company is a family owned premier grocery retailer.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com