- North Charleston, SC
What you'll be doing
- Manage inventory, in-stock position, pricing integrity, merchandising, labor, security, expense control and other operational processes to company standards. Ensure the department is merchandised in accordance with the needs of the community; maintain shelf allocations to ensure the availability of products at all times. Ensure team members greet, assist, provide efficient service and thank guests in a prompt, courteous, friendly and business-like manner in order to promote the company image as a service-oriented operation. Ensure the department is well maintained and meets or exceeds company standards for appearance. Supervise, train and develop team members in accordance with company policies and procedures. Evaluate department conditions and operations to determine strengths and areas for improvement; reinforce strengths while developing and implementing improved practices and procedures. Conduct weekly sales meetings with team members to establish merchandising, sales and profit objectives. Monitor cooler and display area temperature to ensure product quality; report refrigeration failure immediately. Responsible for scheduling department employees.
What your background should be
- Proven One (1) year management or supervisory experience in supermarkets, retail, restaurants, hotels or general business. Ability to read, write and speak English proficiently. Ability to understand and follow English instructions. Proficient with computer applications used in effectively operating the department. Strong customer service skills. Exceptional interpersonal, motivational and communication skills.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This is the fifth-largest conventional supermarket chain in the America.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com