- Falls Church, VA
What you'll be doing
- The client company is currently seeking for a produce clerk. The primary responsibilities of the candidate will be taken excellent care of customers by satisfying each customer needs and exceeding their expectations. S/he will require a defined level of product knowledge, food preparation skills, sales ability, customer relations skills, and cooperation with fellow associates to create an incredible place to work and shop. S/he will also responsible for processing/packaging/stocking. The incumbent will produce products according to produce standards, cleaning work areas, providing customer service unloading stock, and reloading salvage. Perform duties of floral clerk when assigned.
What your background should be
- One to three months of related experience and training are required. To perform this job successfully, an individual should be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Applicant must be at least 16 years of age. Ability to apply commonsense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
Who is the client company
- The client company is an American supermarket chain.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com