- Boston, MA
What you'll be doing
- Duty as a procurement analyst is analyze and report on procurement activity to measure efficiency, effectiveness and compliance. Provide support and oversight for the corporate procurement factory to enhance its contribution to organizational effectiveness. Contribute to the ongoing development of enterprise wide procurement practices and systems. List the position primary duties or major accountabilities in 7 to 10 concise, comprehensive statements. Should be bullet-statements beginning with an action verb describing how the goal of the position is met. Provide the approximate percentage of time spent in each duty/responsibility exclude any one time projects/activities. Develop and manage procurement reporting, including key performance indicators, financial validation and compliance metrics. Extract data from financial and procurement systems (SAP, Ariba) to produce management information. Coordinate professional response to AD HOC and urgent requests in the procurement realm. Perform reconcilements of reports and financial data, and resolve exceptions detected. Contribute to the development of enterprise wide procurement processes and systems. This assignment is for 2 months but could go permanent for the right candidate.
What your background should be
- This position is required for minimum entry-level job experience, 3+ years experience in data analysis and process support in a financial environment and basic computer skills Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Word. Strong written/oral communication skills, gathering and analyzing data and creating reports. Knowledge of standard procurement practices and related regulations, practiced in teamwork and collaboration. Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelors degree(HS diploma, under/graduate degree, etc.)
Who is the client company
- A multinational human resource consulting firm that provides recruitment and assessment, training and development, career management, outsourcing, and workforce consulting.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org