- Stockton, CA
What you'll be doing
- The procurement analyst will manage the duties of the purchasing and logistics. Process payroll punches and time sheets for all employees; new hire and termination packages for all employees; benefit packages for new hires, open enrolment and qualified changes. Track special projects and provide reports to designated recipients. Supply chain management associate feedstock availability, biodiesel loads scheduled out, production batches possible while taking into consideration tank and production limitations. Coordinate activities of operations to obtain optimum use of equipment, facilities, and personnel. Ensure documented inventory management techniques and procedure is employed and employees are well trained and capable of accurately executing incoming, outgoing or other inventory transactions. Develop and train employees on required routines to ensure daily and weekly cleanings of restrooms, break room, offices and warehouse are performed as required. Maintain documentation and records for the facility. Manage or perform all purchasing requests for all raw material, supplies, services, and equipment. Verify and keep records on incoming and outgoing shipments including quality control. Examine contents and compare with records, such as manifests, invoices, or orders, to verify the accuracy of incoming or outgoing shipment. Prepare documents, such as work orders, bills of lading, and shipping orders to route materials. Record shipment data, such as weight, charges, space availability; damages and discrepancies, for reporting, accounting, and record keeping purposes. Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
What your background should be
- Five years of current or recent experience required. Skills in microsoft office excel, word, outlook and power point preferred. Communicate clearly and concisely, both verbally and in writing preferred.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree Required.
Who is the client company
- This is a staffing and recruiting company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com