- Lake Forest, CA
What you'll be doing
- Commit the company by plan and authorize purchase contract, contract change and other procurement instrument within authorized limit. Support company and organization goal for small business/small disadvantaged business by promote use of qualified source and by seek, encourage and assist new candidate to become more qualified. Improve supplier performance by monitor cost, quality and schedule compliance; initiate and implement appropriate action to resolve problem and mediate conflict with customer and supplier. Support the management of procurement package by gain a thorough understanding of supplier customer relationship, by develop a working knowledge of own organization relationship with other organization and by develop and implement action to incorporate other functional discipline within authorized level. Maintain contractual integrity of procurement package by review, determine and incorporate appropriate state and federal regulation, contract flow down requirement and other special term and condition peculiar to individual contract type. Contribute to the organization overall effectiveness by manage the total procurement effort for assigned package, including such task as fact finding, price and cost analysis, source selection, negotiation.
What your background should be
- 6-10 years related experience demonstrating competency in functional assignments. Ability to take a leadership role in the management of suppliers. Excellent oral and written communication skills are essential to this position. Ability to comfortably work with various levels of management. High level of complex problem solving is required. Ability to develop solid working relationships with supply base and internal customers. Strong customer service skills to meet expectations of external and internal suppliers through creative problem solving techniques. Proficient in the use of MS Office suite of software applications. Proficient understanding of MRP or ERP systems. International and domestic travel required, up to 20%.
Required Schooling / Training
- 4 years college degree preferred in purchasing and/or business fields.
Who is the client company
- Concern about aviation & aerospace services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com