- Kent, WA
What you'll be doing
- The Processing Operator assists in unloading food stuffs from vehicles and transporting to appropriate silos, and is responsible for mixing various raw ingredients into finished products, following strict specifications. Other duties include maintaining inventories of product and following catch ticket instructions, assisting with packaging, performing changeovers, and maintaining clean equipment.
What your background should be
- Food processing experience preferred. Forklift experience helpful.
Required Schooling / Training
- High School or equivalent preferred.
Who is the client company
- Food manufacturing company founded in 1932 that makes prepared mixes and doughs.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org